Co-Chairwomen: Patti Mitcham, Susan York and Tammy Wallace
Each spring the Collin County Aggie Moms club hold a Spring Fundraiser to raise money for scholarships and student organizations.
Crafts, Creations and Marketplace
Mesquite Convention Center
Friday Evening, March 23rd
Saturday, March 24
In past years, our spring fundraiser was a silent auction and dinner. As members we secured the location, set up and decorated, booked the entertainment, donated items and baskets for the silent auction, bought tickets to the event, volunteered at the event and bought the items we donated for the silent auction. This was very successful, fun, and a lot of work
This year the club is trying to do something different, but hopefully as successful and fun. We are hosting Crafts, Creations & Marketplace. This is a two day event (Friday evening March 23, Saturday March 24). We have booked the Mesquite Convention Center (A very nice venue) to see to have this event. We expect to have 60 vendors and hundreds of attendees with twelve classes aimed at tapping into our creativity, whether it be decorating, crafting, health/beauty, or food. This event is aimed at the general public, going beyond our club members to raise money. With the current interest in decorating, crafting, cooking (think Pinterest) it meets a demand. If this is successful, we have the opportunity to build a legacy for the future of CCAM.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- if you know a vendor who sells crafts, creations, or products, invite them to participate in the event. Direct them to our website ccamfundraise.com for details
- if you know someone who would like to sponsor our event, direct them to our website ccamfundraise.com for details
- sell tickets to the event! Either directly or invite your crafty friends (even T sippers) & family to go to ccamfundraise.com to purchase their tickets online
- volunteer at the event. The shifts will be short and there will be a hospitality suite for food and drink for the volunteers
- share the event on Facebook