We invite you to join The Collin County Aggie Moms Club.
It is an excellent way to become familiar withTexas A&M, to support hometown Aggies, and to form lasting friendships.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE COLLIN COUNTY AGGIE MOMS CLUB
1. To form friendships and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
2. To stay connected to your child, learning the “in’s” and “out’s” of activities at A&M.
3. To receive information regarding our Aggie Moms Club activities, Texas A&M activities and to hear guest speakers from Texas A&M.
4. To raise funds that go directly to support local Aggies.
5. To have a chance learn the traditions of Texas A&M University.
6. To become as active an Aggie Mom as you choose. There is no pressure.
7. To learn the things about college life that your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
8. To have a monthly opportunity to brag about your Aggie.
9. To network with other Aggie Moms who are also experiencing “the empty nest syndrome”.
10. TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!
If you are interested in joining CCAM, please contact us at email@example.com
Collin County Aggie Moms’ Club
P.O. Box 863182
Plano, TX 75086-3182